What is LoC Permit?
LoC Permits are issued only by RPO Jammu and RPO Srinagar to those Jammu and Kashmir residents who want to visit their relatives living across the Line of Control (LoC) for valid reasons (like attending wedding ceremonies). Similarly, Pakistan Administered Kashmir (PAK) Authorities also issue LoC Permits to the Jammu and Kashmir natives residing on that side of the LoC for visiting their relatives across LoC.
What are the documents required for LoC Permit?
You need to submit one copy of the LoC Permit application form duly filled and signed in BLUE/BLACK ink along with a copy of the following documents
- Proof of Date of Birth (Any one of the below mentioned documents)
- Matriculation Certificate attested by Gazetted Officer
- S.M.C. / T.A.C Certificate
- Proof of Address in India (Any one of the below mentioned documents)
- State Subject Certificate attested by Gazetted Officer
- Election Commission Identity Certificate
- Telephone/Mobile Phone Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Aadhaar Card
Where can I submit the LoC Permit application form?
You can submit the application form and required supporting documents at Jammu or Srinagar Passport Office. Alternatively, you can approach the SSP CID (SB) through sector offices for doing this.